Breathe in as you enter a corner. Breathe out as you increase lean angle.
Never add throttle as you add lean angle.
- everywhere, not just the track
- deal with hazards and unfamiliar corners
- trailing off front brake as you start leaning
- slowing compresses forks, shortens wheelbase, decreases rake and trail, reduces stability
- i.e. more like a sportbike
- opposite when accelerating
- use brakes to help change direction
- use throttle to stand the bike up
- more control than coasting or engine braking